For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Papain is a kind of protease which extracted from the unripe papaya. It is with great catalytic hydrolysis performance for the protein at certain temperature and PH value. Papain is widely used in food, feed, medical, cosmetic and other industries.
First, papain is a kind of protease which with great catalytic hydrolysis performance for the protein at certain temperature and PH value. Papain are widely used in food, feed, medical, cosmetic and other industries. It is a kind of biological enzyme preparation, 100% natural, health, security, and highly effective. So they can instead some chemical catalyst in some industries which may be unhealthy for the people. So papain is kind of product which with huge market potential in the future.
Second, Papaya is the main raw material for the production of papain. With the development of the downstream industries, Papain production is increasing during recent years. Papaya farmers entered into the papain industry.
Third, all manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of product. These two years, some Chinese manufactures can almost catch up with the world's leading technology too.
Forth, this industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders' prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of Papain will increase.
Fifth, the global papain production will increase to 1778.67 MT in 2015, from 1357.86 MT in 2010, it is estimated that the global papain demand will develop with an average growth rate of 4.5 % in the coming five years.
Sixth, we tend to believe that this industry is not mature enough, so the consumption increasing curve will show a smooth degree. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands is going to be narrow. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Papain market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Papain business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Papain market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Papain value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Papain Refined
- Papain Crude
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Food Industry
- Feed Industry
- Medical Application
- Cosmetic Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- S.I. Chemical
- M/S Shri Ganesh
- PATEL REMEDIES
- Fruzyme Biotech
- Rosun Natural Products
- Pangbo Enzyme
- Nanning Doing-Higher Bio-Tech
- Nanning Javely Biological
- Guangxi Academy of Sciences
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Papain consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Papain market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Papain manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Papain with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Papain submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.