For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Vaccine provides protection against particular diseases by improving immunity. Vaccines are the biological preparations of weakened or killed microorganism, its surface proteins or its toxins.
The global paediatric vaccine market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR in next few years.
Increase in growth would be primarily attributed to improved understanding of immunology, which has resulted in launch of new vaccines products. Technological breakthrough has led to development of new vaccine class such as DNA vaccines, vector vaccines, intranasal vaccines, mucosal vaccines and others.
However, manufacturing complexity and stringent regulatory compliance are the factors that hinder the market growth. Refusal to immunization and vaccines shortages are other restraints for this market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Paediatric Vaccine will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Paediatric Vaccine market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Paediatric Vaccine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pediatric Hormones-
- Allergy and Respiratory vaccines
Segmentation by application:
- Age (0-3)
- Age (3-12)
- Age Above 12
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Abbott Laboratories
- Eli Lilly
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Novo Nordisk
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Paediatric Vaccine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Paediatric Vaccine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Paediatric Vaccine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Paediatric Vaccine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Paediatric Vaccine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.