For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Oral drug delivery is an essential part of drug delivery and pharmaceutical industry. People with a condition called dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing) require oral administration of drugs. Thus, oral thin film medication are developed for swift oral administration of drugs.
To improve patient compliance various types of vaccines and hormones are developed by the market players.
Technological advancement in drug discovery and development processes, less bio-availability of solid drugs, and inaccurate dosage by liquid formulations is expected to boost the market growth for oral dissolvable films market.
However, challenges related to drug development and massive research investment required for creation of simple and novel formulation is expected to hinder the market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Oral Dissolvable Films will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Oral Dissolvable Films market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Oral Dissolvable Films market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Oral Dispersible
Segmentation by application:
- Pharma & Healthcare
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Tesa Labtec
- BioDelivery Sciences
- Cynapsus Therapeutics
- FFT Medical
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- Transition Therapeutics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Oral Dissolvable Films consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Oral Dissolvable Films market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Oral Dissolvable Films manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Oral Dissolvable Films with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Oral Dissolvable Films submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.