For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Global Exploration Report from OGANALYSIS is a unique report on exploration industry. The research work provides details of around 4000 blocks, spread across 68 countries. Key licensing rounds open and to be announced in 2016 are provided in detail.
The report identifies 30 oil and gas trends across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, South and Central Americas.
Potential investment and bidding opportunities, projects for equipment and service providers are included in the report. All latest blocks, government support and company wise details are provided for blocks. Business profiles of leading companies and latest news details are included in the research work.
Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cyprus, Denmark, Equatorial Guinea, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malyasia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Newzealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Republic of Croatia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Vietnam, Yemen,
- 30 Key trends on Global Exploration Market
- Licensing round details available and to be awarded as of 2016
- Potential oil and gas block details in 68 countries across the world
- Awarded oil and gas block details in all the five regions including Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East Africa and Americas
- Key projects of leading oil and gas operator companies
- Business Profiles of three leading exploration companies
- Latest News and Deals Landscape