For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A nursing bra is a specialized brassiere that provides additional support to women who are pregnant or lactating and permits comfortable breastfeeding without the need to remove the bra. This is accomplished by specially designed bra cups that include flaps which can be opened with one hand to expose the nipple. The flap is usually held closed with a simple clasp or hook.
The Nursing Bras industry concentration is not high; there are so many players in the world, and high-end products mainly from U.S. and Western European.
Global giant players mainly distributed in U.S. and E.U. The manufacturers in U.S. have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as Bravado and Destination Maternity (Motherhood) have relative higher level of product's quality. As to Europe, Triumph has become as a global leader. In Germany, Anita leads the technology development. Most of Chinese manufactures locate in Jiangsu, Guangdong and Zhejiang province.
Many companies have several plants, usually locate in the place close to aimed consumption region.
The key consumption markets locate at developed and large new born population countries. China takes the market share of 25%, followed by Europe with 20.7%.
Companies in developing countries such as China and India, in contrast, put more effort on direct selling business. They can act as exports at the same time, and it is a common phenomenon in this industry. As they do not have that much international brand influence, their product quality is not good enough when comparing with leading companies, however, they have price advantage. They like to expand their market share in developing countries and low-end international market.
In the Nursing Bras market, there still has a distinct feature that the online sales rate of this industry is relatively high caused by the fact that the consumers are scattered and more and more used to shopping online.
According to this study, over the next five years the Nursing Bras market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1100 million by 2024, from US$ 1100 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Nursing Bras business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Nursing Bras market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Nursing Bras value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Underwire Nursing Bras
- Wireless Nursing Bras
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Pregnant Women
- Lactating Women
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Destination Maternity (Motherhood)
- La Leche League
- Cake Maternity
- Leading Lady
- Wacoal (Elomi)
- Sweet Mommy
- O.C.T. Mami
- Happy House
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Nursing Bras consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Nursing Bras market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Nursing Bras manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Nursing Bras with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Nursing Bras submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.