For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Non-destructive testing equipment is a wide group of equipment used in science and industry to evaluate the properties of a material, component or system without causing damage. Common NDT methods include ultrasonic, magnetic-particle, liquid penetrant, radiographic, remote visual inspection, eddy-current testing, and low coherence interferometry.
Non-Destructive Testing Equipment is a huge market, and the total sum of the industry is more than 1.8 Billion US dollars in 2014. Moreover, this industry continuously increases, with the development of global economy.
The United States is the largest market of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment, which occupies average 31.42 percent of global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment procedures per year. It is followed by Europe and China, which respectively have around 50 percent of the global total industry. Other main regions which take important part in this industry include Japan and some Industrial countries.
According to the research, the most potential market in the main countries of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment industry is China, determined by its rapid growth of economy. Besides, Southeast Asia, Japan and India should also be focused by the investors. They are the potential consumers of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment. India is also a rapidly developing economy.
The market of the Non-Destructive Testing Equipment is growing fast due to people's more concentration on safety. Although the market scale is still limited at present, but the potential is considerable.
The Non-Destructive Testing Equipment market is consolidated in nature. Various players are adopting competitive strategies such as collaborations, acquisitions and capitalizing untapped opportunities in the emerging economies of India and China, to sustain and gain market penetrartion across the globe. Some key players of this market include GE Measurement & Control, Olympus Corporation, Magnaflux, YXLON, Nikon Metrology NV, Zetec, Mistras, karl deutsch, Proceq, Sonatest, Union, Dndt, Huari, Aolong, Zhongke Innovation, Quanrui, Hongxu, Siui, IDEA, Runqi.
According to this study, over the next five years the Non-Destructive Testing Equipment market will register a 5.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2320 million by 2024, from US$ 1720 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Non-Destructive Testing Equipment business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Non-Destructive Testing Equipment value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- magnetic particle
- Penetrant flaw detection
- eddy current test
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Oil and gas
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- GE Measurement & Control
- Olympus Corporation
- Nikon Metrology NV
- karl deutsch
- Zhongke Innovation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Non-Destructive Testing Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Non-Destructive Testing Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Non-Destructive Testing Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.