For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Niobium is a chemical element with symbol Nb and atomic number 41. Niobium is a rare, soft, malleable, ductile, gray-white metal. It has a body-centered cubic crystalline structure and in its physical and chemical properties it resembles tantalum. It must be placed in a protective atmosphere when processed at even moderate temperatures because it tends to react with oxygen, carbon, the halogens, nitrogen, and sulfur. The metal is inert to acids, even to aqua regia at room temperatures, but is attacked by hot, concentrated acids, and expecially by alkalis and oxidizing agents.
Niobium is a rare, soft, malleable, ductile, gray-white metal. The types of Niobium mainly include Ferroniobium, Niobium oxide and Niobium metal. Ferroniobium accounts for about 93% in the Niobium market in 2015. And Niobium Oxide accounts for about 4%. The applications of Niobium are automotive steel, pipeline steels, structure steels, stainless steels and other. The largest application of Niobium is structure steels, its sales is about 19000 MT in 2015 and account for 34% in the total Niobium market.
In the world wide, the plants of major manufactures mainly distribute in Brazil and Canada. The plants of CBMM and Anglo American are located in Brazil. The plant of Niobec is located in Canada. CBMM is the largest producer of Niobium in the world. Its sales volume is about 43811 MT in 2015 and accounts for about 80% in the total market. The sales volume of Niobec is about 5845 MT in 2015.The sales volume of Anglo American is about 5123 MT in 2015.
Europe is the largest consumer of Niobium. In 2015, the consumption of Niobium is about 16628 MT in Europe; its proportion of total global consumption exceeds 30%. China is the second largest consumer of Niobium and its consumption is about 14846 MT. China has witnessed a major chunk of the consumption of Niobium in the Asia region.
Because the major plants are located in Brazil and Canada, the production of Niobium mainly comes from Brazil and Canada. The global production of Niobium is about 55000 MT in 2015. Brazil's production accounts for 88% of global production. The production in Canada is 6000 MT in 2015 and its proportion is 10%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Niobium market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Niobium business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Niobium market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Niobium value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Niobium Oxide
- Niobium Metal
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Structure Steels
- Automotive Steel
- Pipeline Steels
- Stainless Steels
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Anglo American
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Niobium consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Niobium market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Niobium manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Niobium with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Niobium submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.