For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Near-infrared (NIR) Analyzer is a widely used analysis technique for identifcation of raw materials and quantifcation of substances in research and industrial applications.
Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzer is spectroscopic equipment using the near-infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum (from about 700 nm to 2500 nm, and typical applications include medical and physiological diagnostics and research including blood sugar, pulse oximetry, functional neuroimaging, sports medicine, elite sports training, ergonomics, rehabilitation, neonatal research, brain computer interface, urology (bladder contraction), and neurology (neurovascular coupling). There are also applications in other areas as well such as pharmaceutical, food and agrochemical quality control, atmospheric chemistry, and combustion research.
Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers is a technology-intensive industry. There are less than twenty manufacturers in this industry. The sales revenue share of Thermo Fisher is about 17.17% in 2016, which is the No.1 of the global near-infrared spectroscopy industry. The other competitors include Foss A/S (13.73%), Bruker (10.45%), PerkinElmer (9.18%), Buchi Labortechnik, Unity Scientific (KPM Analytics), Shimadzu, Jasco, Agilent Technologies, Yokogawa Electric, Sartorius, and ZEUTEC etc. The competition status wouldn't be change in the short term. The growth of near-infrared spectroscopy industry depends on the acceptance of enterprise.
The global Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers industry has reached a sales volume of approximately 5638 Unit in 2016. The global near-infrared analyzers industry has reached the value of approximately 438 million USD in 2016. The growth of the near-infrared analyzers technology market is also driven by factors, such as an increasing adoption in Food and agriculture industry and Pharmaceutical industry. However, factors such as high investment and installation cost are hindering the growth of this market.
In the coming years, near-infrared analyzers market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region. Companies must be aware of their competitive surroundings within their market. Being aware of competitor's strategy can prevent a lag in reaction to a change within this market. This especially true in the near-infrared analyzers Industry because of its high growth in the Asian Market. It is important for European and North American manufactures to monitor the Asian Market closely and follow any new technologies they may develop or else they may find themselves not able to produce at the speed and with the quality needed. Although near-infrared analyzers brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Near-infrared Spectroscopy (Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers) market will register a 3.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 580 million by 2024, from US$ 460 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Near-infrared Spectroscopy (Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Near-infrared Spectroscopy (Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Near-infrared Spectroscopy (Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- FT - NIR(Interferometer)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Polymer Industry
- Food and Agriculture Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Oil and Gas
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Thermo Fisher
- Foss A/S
- Buchi Labortechnik
- Unity Scientific (KPM Analytics)
- Agilent Technologies
- Guided Wave (Advanced Group)
- Yokogawa Electric
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Near-infrared Spectroscopy (Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Near-infrared Spectroscopy (Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Near-infrared Spectroscopy (Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Near-infrared Spectroscopy (Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Near-infrared Spectroscopy (Near Infrared (NIR) Analyzers) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.