For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Actuators are like the "muscles" of a robot, the parts which convert stored energy into movement. By far the most important actuators are electric motors that spin a wheel or gear that control industrial robots in factories or serving people in households and public.
With regards to the world economy of 2015, recovery of US and China economy is expected to be more powerful, the European economy will continue to be stuck in slump, and growth of the Japanese economy and other emerging economies will be decelerated. Thus the world economy as a whole will show mild growth in 2015. Because of the strong demand for industry robots and service robots, Motor for robot industry has good development prospect.
According to IFR World Robotics 2015 reported, for the global robotics industry, robotics turnover is about 32 billion USD in 2014, and more than 50 institutes participated in robotics R&D and manufacturing activities. As a result, robotics industry provides lots of opportunities to Motor for Robots industry. Based on the fact that many countries have introduced new policies for the industry, for example, China has launched robotics industry "the Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" for the market. While for the high obstacles of technology, Japan and Europe have obvious advantages in Motor for Robots industry. In 2012, for the Motor for industrial robots, Japan took up about 45% market share, Europe and US took about 30% market share, Taiwan and Korea took up about 10% market share.
For the suppliers of Motor for industrial robots, ABB, Fanuc, Yaskawa and KUKA (Siemens) are the 4 leading Motor manufacturers. Large percent of global Motor for industrial robots market share was occupied by the four companies.
We tend to believe that this industry is now close to mature, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in future too, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go on narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Motor for Robots market will register a 23.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 19300 million by 2024, from US$ 5330 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Motor for Robots business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Motor for Robots market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Motor for Robots value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Continuous DC
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Beckhoff Automation
- Maxon Motor
- SAMSR Motor
- SL Montevideo Technology
- Anaheim Automation
- Estun Robotics
- Longs Motor
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Motor for Robots consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Motor for Robots market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Motor for Robots manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Motor for Robots with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Motor for Robots submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.