For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Microwave Radio market, Microwave radios work on the underlying principle of microwave transmission. They transmit or exchange information between two devices using electromagnetic waves, having a wavelength ranging from 30 cm to 0.1 cm with radio spectrum of 1 GHz to 300 GHz. Microwaves follow point-to-point communication and can be easily directed by small-sized antennas, which point these narrow beams toward receiving antenna. The range of electromagnetic waves, which work on a frequency of above 30 GHz to below 100 GHz and have a wavelength of 10 mm to 3 mm, is called millimeter band. Radio waves in this band face strong attenuation from Earth's atmosphere. The waves with a wide band of frequencies, around 60 GHz, get attenuated by oxygen.
The operators having 2G network in rural areas and the annual maintenance contracts or managed service (MS) contracts with end-to-end solution providers such as Ericsson and Huawei drive the global TDM Microwave Radio market. In addition, in many European countries, the operators have not planned to rule out 2G completely. This is because many system architectures of 4G networks do not support voice and is only for data throughput.
According to this study, over the next five years the Microwave Radio market will register a 19.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 18100 million by 2024, from US$ 7320 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Microwave Radio business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Microwave Radio market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Microwave Radio value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Hybrid Microwave Radio
- Packet Microwave Radio
- TDM Microwave Radio
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Power Utilities
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Huawei Technologies
- Aviat Networks
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Microwave Radio consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Microwave Radio market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Microwave Radio manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Microwave Radio with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Microwave Radio submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.