For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Metrology Software is a type of geometries measuring, evaluation, inspection and management software that can increase the performance and production of measuring operations.
The Metrology Software market is dominated by several big players, like Hexagon, Carl Zeiss, Nikon, Quality Vision International, FARO Technologies and 3D Systems. The big players are from EU, US and Japan.
APAC is the largest consumption countries of Metrology Software in the world in the past few years and it will keep increasing in the next few years. APAC market took up about 37.3% the global market in 2017, while Europe was about 32%, and North America is followed with the share about 25.8%.
Sweden, Germany, Japan and USA are now the key developers of Metrology Software. There are some small native players in China, such as Xi'an High-Tech AEH, but the Chinese market is still controlled by foreign vendors.
Top 5 took up about 3/4 of the global market in 2017. And their annual growth rate are range mainly from 6% to 15%.
According to this study, over the next five years the Metrology Software market will register a 7.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1000 million by 2024, from US$ 640 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Metrology Software business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Metrology Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Metrology Software value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Cloud Based
- Web Based
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Power & Energy
- Electronics & Manufacturing
- Aerospace & Defense
- Medical and Others
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Carl Zeiss
- Quality Vision International
- FARO Technologies
- 3D Systems
- Metrologic Group
- GOM Gmbh
- Solex Metrology
- Micro-Vu Corporation
- Verisurf Software
- Creaform (AMETEK)
- Xi'an High-Tech AEH
- Tech Soft 3D
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Metrology Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Metrology Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Metrology Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Metrology Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Metrology Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.