For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Methyl methacrylate (MMA) is an unsaturated ester, with the chemical formula C5H8O2. Methyl methacrylate (MMA) is an organic compound that is used principally to manufacture acrylic sheet, moulding/ extrusion compounds, surface coating, PVC impact modifier, etc.
In consumption market, the growth rate of global consumption is smooth relatively. North America, Europe and Asia are still the mainly consumption regions due to the advanced production technology and rapid development of economy.
We tend to believe this industry is a promising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow upward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) market will register a 3.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 11200 million by 2024, from US$ 9340 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- ACH Method
- Isobutylene Method
- Ethylene Method
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Plastic Additive
- Surface Coating
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Mitsubishi Rayon
- Sumitomo Chemical
- LG MMA
- Asahi Kasei
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
- Formosa Plastics
- Jilin Petrochemical
- Longxin Chemical
- Shandong Hongxu
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.