For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Methacrylic acid is an organic compound,abbreviated MAA. This colorless, viscous liquid is a carboxylic acid with an acrid unpleasant odor. It is soluble in warm water and miscible with most organic solvents. Methacrylic acid is produced industrially on a large scale as a precursor to its esters, especially methyl methacrylate (MMA) and poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA).
Methacrylic Acid market is mainly occupied by Asia companies, the China companies' product is relatively lower in quality and price, and it is shock for the Japan, Korea and Taiwan product.
MAA, which is produced using Acetone Cyanohydrin as its main ingredient, is used as a raw material primarily in paint, adhesives, synthetic rubber, and admixture for concrete. With the development of the downstream industries, MAA production keeps increase recent years, some MMA manufacturers entered the MAA industry.
With the economic growth of emerging countries, supply of MAA remains tight in Asia, especially China, as well as in North and South America.
According to this study, over the next five years the Methacrylic Acid market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Methacrylic Acid business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Methacrylic Acid market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Methacrylic Acid value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Liquid Products
- Glacial Products
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Special Additives
- Paint Industry
- Rubber Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- LOTTE MRC
- LG Chem
- Daesan MMA Corp.
- Sanyi Tech
- Hefa Ind
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Methacrylic Acid consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Methacrylic Acid market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Methacrylic Acid manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Methacrylic Acid with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Methacrylic Acid submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.