Consumer durables is a cataloguing of consumer goods that are not essential to be bought very often as they are fashioned in a way so as to last for an extended period of time. Profits in the consumer durables sector were most profoundly…
Global Metallurgical Coal Cost Curve
This presentation and accompanying Excel data, provides an coal cost curve for 150 mines, with breakdown of costs into mining, processing, admin, land transport, port charges and royalties.
Specific datasets include -
- Global Mine Level Cost Costs
- Global Company Equity Production Costs
- Country level Production Costs
- BHP Billiton Cost Curve
- Teck Resources Cost Curve
- Anglo American Cost Curve
- The report is based GlobalData's proprietary cost estimation model and data from GlobalData's Mining Intelligence Center.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the global industry structure of metallurgical coal mines
- Analyze mines you may be working with, including how they compare against their peers
- Assess the performance of coal companies