Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Global Metallurgical Coal Cost Curve
This presentation and accompanying Excel data, provides an coal cost curve for 150 mines, with breakdown of costs into mining, processing, admin, land transport, port charges and royalties.
Specific datasets include -
- Global Mine Level Cost Costs
- Global Company Equity Production Costs
- Country level Production Costs
- BHP Billiton Cost Curve
- Teck Resources Cost Curve
- Anglo American Cost Curve
- The report is based GlobalData's proprietary cost estimation model and data from GlobalData's Mining Intelligence Center.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the global industry structure of metallurgical coal mines
- Analyze mines you may be working with, including how they compare against their peers
- Assess the performance of coal companies