For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Metallographic Cutting Machine is used for cutting the metallographic specimens with irregular shapes such as cylinder, polygon etc., so as to observe the metallographic and lithofacies structure of the material.
Most metallographic samples need to be cut to the area of interest and for easy handling. Depending upon the material, the cutting operation can be done by abrasive cutting wheels (metals and metal matrix composites), or diamond cutting wheels (ceramics, electronics, biomaterials, minerals).
Global production of metallographic cutting machine was about 5603 units in 2015, and will reach to 5710 units in 2016. From 2011 to 2015, the annual growth rate was about 3.39%.
The major producer located in EU and US, such as Struers, LECO, Buehler, ATM, Allied, METKON, Kemet and PRESI, these companies occupied above 70% market share. And the top three players occupied above 40% market share.
Europe and North America are the largest consumption regions, occupied about 60% market share. Emerging markets are in a stage of rapid development, such as China, India etc. Metallographic cutting machine is mainly used in the laboratory and industrial field.
In the future, the growth rate will be about 3.07%, and the production will reach to 6640 units in 2021. Finally, although sales of metallographic cutting machine products bring a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just have money but without technical advantage, raw materials advantage and downstream support, do not enter into the metallographic cutting machine field hastily.
According to this study, over the next five years the Metallographic Cutting Machine market will register a 2.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 110 million by 2024, from US$ 100 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Metallographic Cutting Machine business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Metallographic Cutting Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Metallographic Cutting Machine value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- TOP TECH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Metallographic Cutting Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Metallographic Cutting Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Metallographic Cutting Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Metallographic Cutting Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Metallographic Cutting Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.