For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems, or MEMS, is a technology that in its most general form can be defined as miniaturized mechanical and electro-mechanical elements (i.e., devices and structures) that are made using the techniques of microfabrication. MEMS technology integrates four components: microsensors, microactuators, microelectronics, and microstructures in a silicon chip. Biochips aremicrotechnology based microsensors which are used for the delivery, analysis, processing and detection of proteins, DNA, microorganisms or nucleic acids. Nanosensors are used to detect nanoparticles or any other nanoscaled parameters.
According to this study, over the next five years the MEMS (Biosensors and Nanosensors) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in MEMS (Biosensors and Nanosensors) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of MEMS (Biosensors and Nanosensors) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the MEMS (Biosensors and Nanosensors) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Life sciences
- Consumer products
- Process industries
- Information technology
- Military/aerospace/public safety
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bruker Corp.
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Cepheid Therapeutics
- Denso Corp.
- Fluidigm Cor
- GMA Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global MEMS (Biosensors and Nanosensors) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of MEMS (Biosensors and Nanosensors) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global MEMS (Biosensors and Nanosensors) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the MEMS (Biosensors and Nanosensors) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of MEMS (Biosensors and Nanosensors) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.