For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Medical simulation is the modern day methodology for training healthcare professionals through the use of advanced educational technology. Simply put, medical simulation is the experiential learning every healthcare professional will need, but cannot always engage in during real-life patient care. Medical simulation has also been called healthcare simulation, simulation in healthcare, patient simulation, nursing simulation, surgical simulation and clinical simulation.
The medical simulation industry concentration is not high; top ten manufacturers took up about 55% of the global market, and high-end products mainly from America and European. In the world wide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in North America and Europe. North America has a long history and unshakable status in this industry, like Simulaids and Gaumard Scientific, both have perfect products, the CAE Healthcare has become a global leader since it acquired METI in 2011. In Europe, Laerdal Medical leads the technology development and market. The Chinese manufacturers are manly in Shanghai, Beijing and Tianjin.
Medical simulation industry is closely to be mature these years, and the consumption growth rate will show a smooth curve in the next few years. The average product prices has a slow downward trend with the rate of 2.8%-4.3% in recent years, and it will maintain in near future.
North America is the largest market of medical simulation, with the share of about 40% in the past five years, flowed by Europe (About 25%). There are mainly low-end products in chinese market, the production value is only 8% of the world, while the production is about 15%. The chinese product price is nearly 1/2 of the global average price.
Although sales of medical simulation brought a lot of opportunity, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the semiconductor silicon wafer field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Medical Simulation market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Medical Simulation business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Medical Simulation market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Medical Simulation value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
- Medical colleges
- Medical traing institions
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Laerdal Medical
- CAE Healthcare
- Surgical Science
- Kyoto Kagaku
- Gaumard Scientific
- Limbs & Things
- Shanghai Honglian
- Yimo Keji
- Shanghai Kangren
- Shanghai Yilian
- Shanghai Boyou
- Shanghai Zhineng
- Shanghai Bezer
- Shanghai Yikang
- Shanghai Shengjian
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Simulation market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Medical Simulation market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Simulation players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Simulation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Medical Simulation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.