For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Medical Laser Systems are medical devices that use precisely focused light sources to treat or remove tissues. Because lasers can focus very accurately on tiny areas, they can be used for very precise surgical work or for cutting through tissue (in place of a scalpel).
The increase of the market is owing to the increasing disposable incomes of consumers, rising awareness and the rising population of aged people and the growing demand for aesthetic appeal.
The global medical laser systems industry mainly concentrates in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (W/O Japan) and Japan. The global leading players in this market are Lumenis, Cynosure, Alma Laser, which accounts for about 45% of total sales revenue.
The medical laser systems are mainly used in for Aesthetic, Surgical and Ophthalmology. The main applications are Aesthetic and Surgical which accounts for about 75% and it is forecasted that share will be maintain in 2021.
Currently, a major challenge affecting the market fierce competition. As large demand of healthy products at home and abroad, many companies began to enter the field.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, emergence of fiber lasers, product-design software packages, and other technological advancements, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. In the next five years, the consumption volume will keep increasing, as well as the consumption value.
According to this study, over the next five years the Medical Laser Systems market will register a 11.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 55 million by 2024, from US$ 29 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Medical Laser Systems business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Laser Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Medical Laser Systems value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Diode Laser Systems
- Solid State Laser Systems
- Dye Lasers Systems
- Gas Lasers Systems
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Alma Laser
- Dornier MedTech
- Syneron Candela
- Quanta System
- Miracle Laser
- ARC LASER
- Sunny Optoelectronic
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Laser Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Medical Laser Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Laser Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Laser Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Laser Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.