For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Disposable Medical Gloves are disposable gloves used during medical examinations and procedures that help prevent contamination between caregivers and patients are made of different polymers including latex, nitrile rubber, vinyl and neoprene; they come unpowered, or powdered with cornstarch to lubricate the gloves, making them easier to put on the hands. There are two main types of gloves: exam and surgical.
As Chinese overall economic downward trend in the past few years, and international economic situation is complicated, in the next few years there will be many uncertainties, and coupled with Disposable Medical Gloves industry in high supply on the market in the past few years, more and more companies enter into Disposable Medical Gloves industry, the current demand for Disposable Medical Gloves product is relatively high. Ordinary Disposable Medical Gloves products on the market do not sell well; Disposable Medical Gloves' price is lower than past years. The signal of market price change indicates the trend in the Disposable Medical Gloves industry.
Disposable Medical Gloves product demand market there is also a certain space, but basically showing the scarcity of high-end products, low-end products, and excess capacity, there is a large market demand for high-end products to seize market share of imports acts, local enterprises export more low-end products overcapacity or molding process basic materials.
The major production regions is Southeast Asia, especially is Malaysia, meanwhile, the US is the largest consumption area, followed by EU.
At present, domestic Disposable Medical Gloves products has had the strength to compete with international counterparts in terms of technology and cost, and actively explore overseas markets. Meanwhile, the Disposable Medical Gloves enterprises should strengthen the information communication and the price coordination.
National relevant government departments have been made Disposable Medical Gloves product standards, and launched a series of industry policy to promote the benign development of Disposable Medical Gloves industry.
Disposable syringe production enterprises should attach great importance to environmental issues, improve production technology, and reduce industrial pollution.
Although sales of Disposable Medical Gloves brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the Disposable Medical Gloves field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Medical Disposable Gloves market will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 4530 million by 2024, from US$ 3900 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Medical Disposable Gloves business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Disposable Gloves market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Medical Disposable Gloves value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Latex Gloves
- Nitrile Gloves
- PVC Gloves
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Examination Gloves
- Surgical Gloves
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Top Glove
- YTY GROUP
- Cardinal Health
- HL Rubber Industries
- Jaysun Glove
- Jiangsu Cureguard Glove
- Shangdong Yuyuan
- Zhanjiang jiali
- Ningbo Tianshun
- Qingdao Heli
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Disposable Gloves consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Medical Disposable Gloves market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Disposable Gloves manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Disposable Gloves with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Disposable Gloves submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.