For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This report studies the Medical Adhesive Tapes market, Medical adhesive tape also known as surgical tape, medical adhesive tape is available in many different types for a variety of medical applications, including cloth, paper, waterproof, micropore, and pressure-sensitive.
For industry structure analysis, the medical adhesive tapes industry is fragmented. A variety of manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately-owned companies compete in this industry. The top six producers account for less than 40% of the market. Regionally, USA is the biggest production country of medical adhesive tapes, also the whole industry. Europe and China also produce large amount of medical adhesive tapes per year.
For production, the global production of medical adhesive tapes has reached 6888 M Sq.m by the end of year 2017, with CAGR around 4.43% during the past years. The capacity expansions in developed areas are much modest, while production developing areas like China are a little higher.
For price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of medical tapes producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers. The price of the major raw material nonwoven and plastics varies according to the crude oil price. Also, competition landscape of product is relevant to the price trend.
According to this study, over the next five years the Medical Adhesive Tapes market will register a 2.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 13000 million by 2024, from US$ 11100 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Medical Adhesive Tapes business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Adhesive Tapes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Medical Adhesive Tapes value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Medical Breathable Non-woven Tape
- Medical Breathable PE Tape
- Medical Rayon Tape
- Easy-tear Non-woven Cloth Tape
- Zinc Oxide Adhesive Cloth Tape
- Waterproof Zinc Oxide Adhesive Cloth Tape
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Wound Dressing
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Smith & Nephew
- Nitto Medical
- Cardinal Health
- Udaipur Surgicals
- Medline Medical
- Winner Medical
- PiaoAn Group
- 3L Medical
- Nanfang Medical
- Qiaopai Medical
- Huazhou PSA
- Shandong Cheerain Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Adhesive Tapes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Medical Adhesive Tapes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Adhesive Tapes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Adhesive Tapes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Adhesive Tapes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.