For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) is natural gas (predominantly methane, CH4) that has been converted to liquid form for ease of storage or transport.
First, the LNG as a bunker fuel industry is concentrated around the ECA territories in the world, both on supply and consumption market, especially Northern Europe (Norway). These years, the North America and East Asia have generally shown attention to the potential for LNG as a bunker fuel, especially in South Korea Japan and China.
Second, in the world wide, the LNG powered ships usually sail on the sea, but for China, it is mostly distributed on the river. China government puts a lot of effort on LNG as a bunker fuel project since 2010, and now comes out a few good results, but due to the higher conversion and new construction fees, belonging with the fledgling bunker fuel network system, now the LNG as a bunker fuel industry is still holding on for the large range development.
Third, company mergers and acquisitions, and inter-companies cooperation have occurred for development and growth, also there are many companies adding investment on LNG bunker and LNG powered ship industry. All of them indicates and promotes the healthy develop trend of LNG as a bunker fuel industry.
Fourth, this industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders' prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising environment standards, especially in the likely ECA territories, the need of LNG as a bunker fuel will increase.
Fifth, we tend to believe this industry now is still on a rapid develop period, and the consumption increasing degree will show a fast grow curve. On product prices, the slight fluctuation trend in recent years will maintain in the future. With the technology of LNG ship motor development, the demand market of LNG as a bunker fuel will be brighter.
According to this study, over the next five years the LNG as a Bunker Fuel market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in LNG as a Bunker Fuel business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of LNG as a Bunker Fuel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the LNG as a Bunker Fuel value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Truck to Ship (TTS)
- Port to Ship (PTS)
- Ship to Ship (STS)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Roll-on/ro-ro ship
- Coastal tanker/bulk carrier
- Platform Supply Vessel
- Smaller passenger ship
- Big fishing vessel
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Chantier Davie
- General Dynamics NASSCO
- VT Halter Marine
- Gulf Coast Shipyard Group
- Aker Philadelphia Shipyard
- Ocean Tug & Barge Engineering
- Fassmer Werft
- Meyer Werft
- Meyer Turku
- Arctech Helsinki
- Kleven Verft
- STX France
- Damen Shipyards Group
- Hoogezand Nieuwbouw
- Ferus Smit
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Jiangsu Dajin Heavy Industry
- Wuhu Hongri Shipping company
- Jiangsu Zhengjiang Shipyard
- CSSC Guangzhou Huangpu Shipbuilding
- Chongqing Jiangjin Feida
- Jiangsu Qinfeng Chuanwu
- Tsuji Heavy Industries
- Jiangsu Jinyang Shipbuilding
- Taizhou Jiangbei Zaochuanchang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global LNG as a Bunker Fuel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of LNG as a Bunker Fuel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global LNG as a Bunker Fuel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the LNG as a Bunker Fuel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of LNG as a Bunker Fuel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.