For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a substantially linear polymer (polyethylene), with significant numbers of short branches, commonly made by copolymerization of ethylene with longer-chain olefins. Linear low-density polyethylene differs structurally from conventional low-density polyethylene (LDPE) because of the absence of long chain branching. The linearity of LLDPE results from the different manufacturing processes of LLDPE and LDPE. In general, LLDPE is produced at lower temperatures and pressures by copolymerization of ethylene and such higher alpha-olefins as butene, hexene, or octene. The copolymerization process produces a LLDPE polymer that has a narrower molecular weight distribution than conventional LDPE and in combination with the linear structure, significantly different rheological properties.
In general, LLDPE is produced at lower temperatures and pressures by copolymerization of ethylene and such higher alpha-olefins as butene, hexene, or octene. LLDPE is a base resin. In 2014, Global LLDPE capacity is 32007 K MT.
The main production areas are in Asia, Europe and North America while the main consumption areas also in those areas. Asia is the largest consumption and production areas. The Middle East is the largest LLDPE exporter. China is the largest importer of LLDPE
The price of LLDPE is lower year by year from 2011 to 2013. The price is at about 1380-1480 USD/MT in 2015. The product profit margin is about 12.8 %-13.5 %, and it also descends in recent years.
DOW is the largest LLDPE manufacturer in the world, followed by ExxonMobil and SABIC. Sinopec is the biggest LLDPE company in China. In 2015, DOW LLDPE capacity is 5745 K MT,and Sinopec LLDPE capacity is 2420 K MT.
We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of downstream. M-LLDPE will be the mainstream LLDPE products. In the subsequent few years, m-LLDPE's market share will grow. In developing countries, C4-LLDPE is still going to be a mainstream product. In developed countries, many companies are turning to the production of C6-LLDPE and C8-LLDPE.
According to this study, over the next five years the Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- C4- LLDPE
- C6- LLDPE
- C8- LLDPE
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Injection Molding
- Rotational Molding
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- NOVA Chemicals
- Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Petro Rabigh
- Jam Petrochemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.