For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Levofloxacin, sold under the trade names Levaquin among others, is an antibiotic. It is used to treat a number of bacterial infections including acute bacterial sinusitis, pneumonia, urinary tract infections, chronic prostatitis, and some types of gastroenteritis. Along with other antibiotics it may be used to treat tuberculosis, meningitis, or pelvic inflammatory disease. It is available by mouth, intravenously, and in eye drop form.
Factors such as increasing incidences of bacterial infections such as pneumonia & urinary tract infections (UTI) and broad spectrum efficacy drive the market growth.
However, side effects associated with levofloxacin such as tendon inflammation, psychosis, and seizures restrain the market growth.
Furthermore, rising geriatric population and growing initiatives by the government to spread awareness about severe infections are expected to further drive the market growth.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Levofloxacin will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Levofloxacin market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Levofloxacin market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 250 mg
- 500 mg
- 750 mg
Segmentation by application:
- Skin Infection
- Kidney Infection
- Bladder Infection
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Alna Biotech Private
- Allenge India Pharma
- Divine Savior Healthcare
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Pax Healthcare
- Aden Healthcare
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Zydus Cadila
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Levofloxacin consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Levofloxacin market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Levofloxacin manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Levofloxacin with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Levofloxacin submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.