For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
An LED street light is an integrated light that uses light emitting diodes (LED) as its light source. These are considered integrated lights because, in most cases, the luminaire and the fixture are not separate parts. In manufacturing, the LED light cluster is sealed on a panel and then assembled to the LED panel with a heat sink to become an integrated lighting fixture.
Because LED technology is advancing so rapidly, utility companies and municipalities may have concerns that systems purchased today will become obsolete or will not be compliant with future upgrades. Reputable manufacturers however are making their LED street light offerings future-proof by designing them with replaceable modules that can be swapped out as technology improves. As well, the Department of Energy's model specification for roadway luminaires contains an optional clause that requires the luminaire/driver to be able to accept a control signal and dim for future control. Finally, once one community, utility or State successfully implements an LED street lighting system, it paves the way for others to follow.
According to this study, over the next five years the LED street lighting market will register a 2.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 270 million by 2024, from US$ 240 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in LED street lighting business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of LED street lighting market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the LED street lighting value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Subsidiary Road& Residential Streets
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Acuity Brands
- LSI Industries
- GE Lighting
- Philips Lighting
- Revolution Lighting
- Excellence Optoelectronics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global LED street lighting consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of LED street lighting market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global LED street lighting manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the LED street lighting with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of LED street lighting submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.