For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
isotropic graphite is a kind of graphite material that crystals are disorderly arranged while having an isotropic structure. Isotropic graphite is a ultra-fine grain graphite used for applications where the mechanical properties of other fine grain graphite are inadequate. Its name is derived from the method of production: During the forming process the material is isostatically pressed i.e. with equal pressure from every side. Therefore the material shows typically an isotropic property behavior.
Isotropic graphite is a fine grain graphite which is obtained during the high pressure by the method of isotropic pressing. It is a separate unique type of graphite materials which differs from other types of artificial graphite with better physical properties and its isotropy in the whole structure. The composites made from this material are similar to steel by its strength parameters. But it also possesses high electrical and thermal conductivity.
The development of isotropic graphite production technology is conducted by leading manufacturers on the market of artificial graphite production since the 60-s of the last century. Domestic manufacturers became interested in this promising area after 2006, that is in the period of the rapid growth of the global photovoltaic industry. Such rapid development led to a lack of prospective graphite materials in the world market for the artificial graphite production. Since that time the leading manufacturers have become engaged in the continuous expansion of isotropic graphite range and improving the technology of its production. Nowadays, in the developed countries, the Isotropic Graphite industry is on a higher level than other countries, the world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in Japan, USA, European and China. Meanwhile, the leading companies have variety products, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position. The top three manufacturers are Toyo Tanso, Tokai Carbon, Mersen, respectively with global market share of 18.87%, 13.86% and 12.88% in 2017, in terms of volume.
According to this study, over the next five years the Isotropic Graphite market will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1130 million by 2024, from US$ 910 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Isotropic Graphite business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Isotropic Graphite market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Isotropic Graphite value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- CIP Method
- Vibration Molding Method
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Photovoltaic Industry
- Semiconductor Industry
- Electrical Discharge Machining
- Foundry & Metallurgy Field
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Toyo Tanso
- Tokai Carbon
- Graphite India
- Chengdu Carbon
- Baofeng Five-star
- Liaoning Dahua
- Delmer Group
- Guanghan Shida
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Isotropic Graphite consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Isotropic Graphite market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Isotropic Graphite manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Isotropic Graphite with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Isotropic Graphite submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.