For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Urinary catheters are hollow, partially flexible tubes that collect urine from the bladder. Urinary catheters come in many sizes and types.
There are three main types of catheters including: Indwelling Catheters (Urethral or Suprapubic Catheters), External Catheters (Condom Catheters) and Short-Term (Intermittent) Catheters.
Intermittent catheters are intended to be used to provide an intermittent pathway for short term drainage of fluids from the bladder for either male (Nelaton and Tiemann) and female (Female) or for intravesical instillation.
According to this study, over the next five years the Intermittent Urinary Catheters market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Intermittent Urinary Catheters business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Intermittent Urinary Catheters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Intermittent Urinary Catheters value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2023 in section 11.7.
- PVC Intermittent Catheters
- Silicone Intermittent Catheters
- Red Rubber Intermittent Catheters
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2023 in section 11.8.
- Male Patients
- Female Patients
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Bard Medical
- Medline Industries
- Cure Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Intermittent Urinary Catheters consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Intermittent Urinary Catheters market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Intermittent Urinary Catheters manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Intermittent Urinary Catheters with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Intermittent Urinary Catheters submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.