Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
This new report from VPGMarketResearch analyzes marketing strategies of the world’s leading agrochemical companies.
The report was prepared by VPGMarketResearch to provide agrochemical industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. In a highly dynamic and fragmented insecticides market, besieged by intense competition, the ability to anticipate new product introductions and marketing strategies is particularly important...and spells the difference between success and failure.
The companies analyzed in the report include ADAMA, Bayer, FMC, Monsanto, Nufarm, Sumitomo and Syngenta.
- To establish comprehensive, factual and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world’s leading insecticides companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their technological and marketing capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including VPGMarketResearch’s proprietary database, developed during the firm’s continuous monitoring of the agrochemical industry, as well as over 100 syndicated studies and numerous consulting assignments. The database contains current information on major agrochemical companies, technologies, products and executives worldwide.