For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Inosine pranobex (BAN; also known as inosine acedoben dimepranol (INN) or methisoprinol) an antiviral drug that is a combination of inosine and dimepranol acedoben (a salt of acetamidobenzoic acid and dimethylaminoisopropanol) in a ratio of 1 to 3. Inosine pranobex has no effect on viral particles itself. Instead, it acts as an immunostimulant, an analog of thymus hormones. It is most commonly used to treat the rare measles complication subacute sclerosing panencephalitis in conjunction with intrathecal interferon therapy.
The classification of Inosine Pranobex includes Tablet, Syrup, the sales of Tablet are 8.45 million units, with its market share 69.3%. And the sales market share of Syrup is 30.7% in 2017.
Inosine Pranobex is widely used to treat Immunomodulation, Antiviral and Other. The most proportion of Inosine Pranobex is to treat Antiviral, and the proportion is about 48.6% in 2017.
Europe region is the largest supplier of Inosine Pranobex, with a production market share nearly 57% in 2017. North America is the second largest supplier of Inosine Pranobex, enjoying revenue market share nearly 8.7% in 2017.
According to this study, over the next five years the Inosine Pranobex market will register a 1.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 210 million by 2024, from US$ 180 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Inosine Pranobex business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Inosine Pranobex market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Inosine Pranobex value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Newport Pharmaceuticals
- Gedeon Richter
- Yung Shin
- Sigma -Tau
- Novell Pharmaceutical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Inosine Pranobex consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Inosine Pranobex market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Inosine Pranobex manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Inosine Pranobex with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Inosine Pranobex submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.