For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Inferior vena cava filter - Gunther Tulip.
An inferior vena cava filter (IVC filter) is a type of vascular filter, a medical device that is implanted by interventional radiologists or vascular surgeons into the inferior vena cava to presumably prevent life-threatening pulmonary emboli (PEs).
Their effectiveness and safety profile is not well established, and in general, they are only recommended in some high-risk scenarios.
They are not intended to be a replacement for medical (drug-based) management of venous thromboembolism (VTE). However, in cases where patients are at high risk of developing a clinically significant PE and cannot be sufficiently anticoagulated, placement of an IVC filter may be recommended.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Retrievable IVC Filter
- Permanent IVC Filter
Segmentation by application:
- Treatment Venous Thromboembolism (VTE)
- Prevent Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Cook Medical
- C. R. Bard
- ALN, B. Braun Melsungen
- Braile Biomdica
- Argon Medical Devices
- Koninklijke Philips
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.