For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) is an electrical System that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source fails. UPS systems provide a measure of insurance and security for the user who is concerned about data loss and hardware failures caused by power disturbances. A UPS differs from an auxiliary or emergency power system or standby generator in that it will provide near-instantaneous protection from input power interruptions, by supplying energy stored in batteries, supercapacitors, or flywheels.
An industrial UPS is an electrical appliance used to provide power backup to a load during a power breakdown. These industrial UPS provide instantaneous power backup by ensuring continuous power supply from energy stored in batteries. Industrial UPS are widely deployed for continuous power supply in various industries such as the petroleum industry, chemical industry and electric power industry.
EATON, Emerson and Schneider-Electric, captured the top three revenue share spots in the Industrial UPS market in 2015. EATON dominated with 19.36% revenue share, followed by Emerson with 18.61% revenue share and Schneider-Electric with 18.38% revenue share.
In the next five years, the global consumption of Industrial UPS will show upward tendency further, consumption is expected in 2021 will be 158149 Units.
Applications of the Industrial UPS are concentrated on Petroleum Industry, Chemical Industry, Electric Power Industry, with total 83.45 percent market share in 2015. In term of the classifications segment, products AC Industrial UPS are the most output and the production market share in 2015 is 64.09%, but the growth rate is getting lower.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the clear global recovery trend, investors are still optimistic about this area, in future still more new investment will enter into the field. Technology and cost are two major problems.
Although sales of Industrial UPS brought a lot of opportunities, for the new entrants with only advantage in capital without sufficient support in technology and downstream channels, the research group did not recommend taking risk the enter this market.
According to this study, over the next five years the Industrial UPS market will register a 7.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3410 million by 2024, from US$ 2230 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Industrial UPS business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial UPS market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Industrial UPS value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- DC Industrial UPS
- AC Industrial UPS
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Petroleum Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electric Power Industry
- Light Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- General Electric
- Benning Power Electronic
- Falcon Electric
- Delta Greentech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial UPS consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Industrial UPS market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial UPS manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial UPS with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial UPS submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.