For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Industrial chocolate is a typically sweet, usually brown, food preparation of theobroma cacao seeds, roasted and ground, often flavored, as with vanilla. It is made in the form of a liquid, or in a block, or used as a flavoring ingredient in other foods.
Industrial chocolate industry has low technology barrier and is labor intensive industry. Currently, there are many producing companies in the industrial chocolate industry. The main players are Barry Callebaut, Cargill, Nestle SA, Mars and Hershey. The market can be broadly categorized as open market and captive market. Barry Callebaut is the market leader in open market while for captive market the market is dominated by Nestle SA, Mars and Hershey.
According to this study, over the next five years the Industrial Chocolate market will register a 4.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 65800 million by 2024, from US$ 50000 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Industrial Chocolate business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Chocolate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Industrial Chocolate value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Dark Chocolate
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Chocolate Bars
- Flavoring Ingredient
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Barry Callebaut
- Nestle SA
- Blommer Chocolate Company
- FUJI OIL
- Foley's Candies LP
- Kerry Group
- Alpezzi Chocolate
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Chocolate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Chocolate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Chocolate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Chocolate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Chocolate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.