For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A industrial brake is a device, that absorbs the kinetic energy of moving bodies and thus controls their motion, is used to stop a rotating inertia load or to hold a component in a specific position without motion.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Industrial Brakes Industry is not concentrate. The top five manufactures account for about 35.81% of the Revenue (M USD) market in 2015. Regionally, Asia is the biggest sales area of Industrial Brakes, also the leader in the whole Industrial Brakes.
Second, the Global Consumption of Industrial Brakes decreases from 2613.34 K Units in 2015 to 2584.85 K Units in 2016, with an average growth rate of 1.94%.
Third, China occupied 27.31% of the sales volume market in 2015. It is followed by Europe and North America, which respectively have around 24.98% and 22.09% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of sales volume.
Fourth, for Price (USD/Unit)trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Industrial Brakes producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Fifth, for forecast, the global Industrial Brakes sales (K Units) would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 2~3%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of Industrial Brakes. As for product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies.
According to this study, over the next five years the Industrial Brakes market will register a 1.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1840 million by 2024, from US$ 1680 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Industrial Brakes business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Brakes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Industrial Brakes value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Disc Brakes
- Drum Brakes
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Lifts and Escalators
- Marine and Shipping
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Pintsch Bubenzer
- Akebono Brake
- Coremo Ocmea
- Jingu Brake
- Jiaozuo Changjiang Brake
- Shanghai Borui
- Jiaozuo Brake
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Brakes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Brakes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Brakes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Brakes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Brakes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.