For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Indirect fired heaters are widely used in the event industry to heat marquees and temporary structures, keeping guests warm without any noise, smells or fumes. These units are also used where delicate and combustible materials are being stored, being indirect they keep the flame separate from the air flow.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Indirect Fired Air Heater industry is relatively concentrated. These manufacturers ranging from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for more than 50% of the sales market. Regionally, US is the biggest production value area of valves, also the leader in the whole Indirect Fired Air Heater industry.
Second, the production of Indirect Fired Air Heater increased from 2203 Units in 2011 to 2074 Units in 2015 with the descent rate of 1.5%.
Third, US occupied 80% of the production market in 2015. It is followed by Canada which accounts for 4.59% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of production. Geographically, US also was the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 78.73% of the global consumption volume in 2015.
Fourth, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Indirect Fired Air Heater producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers. The price of Indirect Fired Air Heater has been fluctuating slightly in recent years.
Fifth, for forecast, the global Indirect Fired Air Heater consumption value would keep increasing slightly with annual growth rate with 0.5~3%. There are some enterprises can obtain considerable profit form the manufacturing and marketing of Indirect Fired Air Heater and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
According to this study, over the next five years the Indirect Fired Air Heater market will register a 2.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 84 million by 2024, from US$ 75 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Indirect Fired Air Heater business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Indirect Fired Air Heater market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Indirect Fired Air Heater value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Under 500 K BTU/H
- 500-1000 K BTU/H
- Over 1000 K BTU/H
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Construction
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Mac Heaters
- Therm Dynamics
- Torqued Heat
- Rotational Energy
- ConleyMax Heaters
- Tioga Air Heaters
- Wacker Neuson
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Indirect Fired Air Heater consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Indirect Fired Air Heater market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Indirect Fired Air Heater manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Indirect Fired Air Heater with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Indirect Fired Air Heater submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.