For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Immune Repertoire is the collection of B and T cells with functional diversity in the body that reflects the immune selectivity. Immune Repertoire Sequencing means to sequence the complimentary determining region of both B-cell receptor and T-cell receptor. Immune receptor repertoire profiling portrays as the antigen-specific information within lymphocytes and has become increasingly significant to understand body's autoimmunity and healthy immunity. This also propose novel ways to tackle cancer and development of personalized medicine by understanding the genetic makeup of a person. Since the last two decades, the technical advancements in the high throughput sequencing techniques along with the development in the bioinformatics and statistical tools have made the immune repertoire sequencing to be analyzed at single sequence level. This technology has potential to explore for the novel infectious agents and also offers new approaches for vaccine or antibody development.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Immune Repertoire Sequencing will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Immune Repertoire Sequencing market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Immune Repertoire Sequencing market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Dye-Terminating Sequencing
Segmentation by application:
- Biomarker Discovery
- Infectious Diseases
- Vaccine Development and Efficacy
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Autoimmune Disease
- Transplant Rejection and Tolerance
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Junom Therapeutics
- Roche Holding
- ThermoFisher Scietific
- Pacific Biosciences
- CD Genomics
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Immune Repertoire Sequencing market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Immune Repertoire Sequencing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Immune Repertoire Sequencing players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Immune Repertoire Sequencing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Immune Repertoire Sequencing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.