For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Human embryonic stem cell: also known as a human pluripotent stem cell, one of the "cells that are self-replicating, are derived from human embryos or human fetal tissue, and are known to develop into cells and tissues of the three primary germ layers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Totipotent Stem Cells
- Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Unipotent Stem Cells
Segmentation by application:
- Clinical Trials
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ESI BIO
- Thermo Fisher
- BD Biosciences
- Astellas Institute of Regenerative Medicine
- Asterias Biotherapeutics
- Cell Cure Neurosciences
- Takara Bio
- Cellular Dynamics International
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Research & Diagnostics Systems
- STEMCELL Technologies
- Stemina Biomarker Discovery
- Takara Bio
- TATAA Biocenter
- UK Stem Cell Bank
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.