For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Hosiery (Women and Men) is garments worn directly on the feet and legs. Most hosiery garments are made by knitting methods. Modern hosiery is usually tight-fitting by virtue of stretchy fabrics and meshes. Older forms include binding to achieve a tight fit.
The world economic recovery situation is complicated, a slowdown in China, but little impact on the sock industry, especially cotton socks industry. Chinese sock exports continued to show growth year after year, mainly due to the socks apparel industry as accessories, the price is relatively low, not much pressure on consumer spending; at the same time, the economic downturn that will have a "red mouth " effect, but increased in the low-end consumer .
Hosiery industry has a huge consumer market. Europe is the largest market of Hosiery, followed by the United States, which occupies more than 40 per cent.
Comparing several markets shows that more and more Hosiery consumed in Europe is from import, Americas` market Prefer low-quality socks, low price requirements; mainly rely on imports, mainly synthetic fibers hosiery, and Japan is the world's highest quality requirements of hosiery countries , demand is very huge .
Hosiery (Women and Men) industry concentration is relatively high. The largest producer is Gildan , accounting for 3.12% production market share in volume in 2014 and 3.13% in value,followed by Hanesbrands and Kayser-Roth. The industry competitive landscape is relatively stable.
Along with the development of Chinese domestic Industrial technology, Chinese Hosiery (Women and Men) has been made a lot of progress and the overall consumption level of quality will also be improved. But as after TPP agreement, Chinese exports of Hosiery (Women and Men) will face a very serious test.
The market scale will keeps increasing in the next few years. Although sales of Hosiery (Women and Men) brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the Hosiery (Women and Men) field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Hosiery (Women and Men) market will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 46900 million by 2024, from US$ 35000 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Hosiery (Women and Men) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hosiery (Women and Men) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Hosiery (Women and Men) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Ship socks
- Short socks
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Adult men
- Adult women
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Golden Lady
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc
- L Brands
- Donna Karan
- CSP International SpA
- Trerè Innovation
- Sculptz, Inc.
- Langsha Group
- Jasan Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hosiery (Women and Men) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Hosiery (Women and Men) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hosiery (Women and Men) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hosiery (Women and Men) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hosiery (Women and Men) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.