For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Home medical equipment are medical devices that offer safe, convenient, cost-effective, and suitable environment to patients within their home. The home medical equipment market has transformed during the recent few years, owing to increase in prevalence of various chronic diseases. Further, oxygen-related products in home medical equipment are gaining high adoption, due to increase in incidence of COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) cases. Numerous devices are used for patient care at home, for example, infusion pumps, wheel chair, apnea monitors, glucose meters, and cannula.
According to this study, over the next five years the Home Medical Equipment Technologies market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Home Medical Equipment Technologies business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Home Medical Equipment Technologies market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Home Medical Equipment Technologies value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer AG
- Royal Philips NV
- Johnson & Johnson
- GE Healthcare
- Medtronic Incorporated
- OMRON Corporation
- Roche Holding Limited
- Stryker Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Permobil AB
- Hill-Rom Holdings Incorporated
- Fresenius Medical Care
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Home Medical Equipment Technologies market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Home Medical Equipment Technologies market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Home Medical Equipment Technologies players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Home Medical Equipment Technologies with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Home Medical Equipment Technologies submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.