For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Hollow Blow Molding Machine is widely used in commercial beverage production, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and chemical industries. Hollow Blow Molding Machine creates a plastic bottle according to a recipe, for example specifying the capacity of the bottle to be made. The machine consists of molds, a programmable logic controller, and mechanical and electronic instruments.
Hollow blow molding machine industry has low technology barrier and is labor intensive industry. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world hollow blow molding machine industry. The main market players are Sidel (Tetra Laval), Sipa, Krones, Bekum and Aoki Technical Laboratory. The production of hollow blow molding machine will increase to 5338 Units in 2016 from 4564 Units in 2011 with average growth rate of 3.18%. Global hollow blow molding machine capacity utilization rate remained at around 82.04% in 2015.
In consumption market, the global consumption value of hollow blow molding machine increases with the 2.64% average growth rate. Europe and China are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2015, these two regions occupied 50.34% of the global consumption volume in total.
Hollow blow molding machine has mainly two types, which include extrusion blow molding machine and injection blow molding machine. And each type has application industries relatively. With efficient effect of hollow blow molding machine, the downstream application industries will need more hollow blow molding machines. So, hollow blow molding machine has a huge market potential in the future. Manufacturers engaged in the industry are trying to produce high efficient and more functional hollow blow molding machine through improving technology.
The major raw materials for hollow blow molding machine are casting parts, metal sheet and steel, etc. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of hollow blow molding machine. The production cost of hollow blow molding machine is also an important factor which could impact the price of hollow blow molding machine. The hollow blow molding machine manufacturers are trying to reduce production cost by developing production method.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents fluctuation according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, there is fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Hollow Blow Molding Machine market will register a 2.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3550 million by 2024, from US$ 3160 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Hollow Blow Molding Machine business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hollow Blow Molding Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Hollow Blow Molding Machine value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Extrusion Blow Molding Machine
- Injection Blow Molding Machine
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetics Industry
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sidel (Tetra Laval)
- Aoki Technical Laboratory
- Graham Engineering
- Techne Graham
- Uniloy Milacron (Milacron)
- Chia Ming Machinery
- Fong Kee
- ZQ Machinery
- JASU Group
- Kautex (Textron)
- Pavan Zanetti
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hollow Blow Molding Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Hollow Blow Molding Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hollow Blow Molding Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hollow Blow Molding Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hollow Blow Molding Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.