For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) refers to a type of retrovirus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). HIV attacks some immune cells and causes weakness of immune system resulting in loss of ability to fight against the organism that causes disease.
HIV spreads through fluidic exchange with some infected person such as blood transfer or sharing needles with someone who is HIV infected. In addition, HIV can spread from infected mother to child during pregnancy. Some of the symptoms of HIV infection are slight fever, fatigue, swollen glands, headaches and muscle aches.
HIV infection has no cure but there are treatments which help to stabilize or reduce this infection so that it does not lead to AIDS. HIV therapeutics market is growing at a significant rate due to increase in the HIV infected cases and growing awareness about the same. HIV infection can be treated by various therapeutics such as nucleoside/ nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor, integrase inhibitor, HIV-1 protease inhibitor, non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor, pharmacokinetic enhancer and entry inhibitor.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that HIV Therapeutics will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global HIV Therapeutics market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of HIV Therapeutics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Nucleoside-Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs)
- Protease Inhibitors (PIs)
- Integrase Inhibitors
- Coreceptor Antagonists
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Merck & Co.
- ViiV Healthcare
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Gilead Sciences
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cipla Limited
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global HIV Therapeutics market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of HIV Therapeutics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global HIV Therapeutics players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the HIV Therapeutics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of HIV Therapeutics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.