For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced by a prosthetic implant, that is, a hip prosthesis. Hip replacement surgery can be performed as a total replacement or a hemi replacement.
The demand of hip replacement implant will steadfast growth in the coming years. The surging demand for hip replacement surgeries coupled with rising clinical awareness among patients is fuelling the hip replacement implant market. Increasing adoption of fitness regimes subject to serious injuries is stoking demand for hip replacement implants. As reported, 600,000 hip replacement procedures are carried out each year globally among individuals of 40 to 50 years of age.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hip Replacement will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hip Replacement market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hip Replacement market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Total Hip Replacement Implant
- Partial Hip Replacement Implant
- Hip Resurfacing Implant
- Revision Hip Replacement Implant
Segmentation by application:
- Orthopedics Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Johnson & Johnson
- Smith & Nephew
- MicroPort Scientific
- OMNIlife science
- B. Braun
- DJO Global
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hip Replacement consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hip Replacement market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hip Replacement manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hip Replacement with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hip Replacement submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.