For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Pump is a device that moves fluids (liquids or gases), or sometimes slurries, by mechanical action. High Pressure pump is a pump capable of producing output high pressures.
The major regions to produce High-Pressure Pump are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (W/O China) and China, which accounting for more than 90 % of production in total. Europe is the largest production region (production share 41.49% in 2015), followed by North America.
According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from North America and Europe are the major leaders in the international market of high-pressure pump. Manufacturers from China are immature in technology. There is large space in the China market, as well as big gap between international brands and local brands on price.
High-Pressure Pump product demand market there is also a certain space, but basically showing the scarcity of high-end products, low-end products, excess capacity, there is a large market demand for high-end products to seize market share of imports acts, local enterprises export more low-end products overcapacity.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area; the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
Although sales of High-Pressure Pump brought a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support do not to enter into the High-Pressure Pump field.
According to this study, over the next five years the High-Pressure Pump market will register a 3.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3210 million by 2024, from US$ 2620 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in High-Pressure Pump business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of High-Pressure Pump market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the High-Pressure Pump value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- High Pressure Plunger Pumps
- High Pressure Piston Pumps
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Water Affairs
- Energy & Chemical
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Interpump Group
- BARTHOD POMPES
- Cat Pumps
- Thompson Pump
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global High-Pressure Pump consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of High-Pressure Pump market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global High-Pressure Pump manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the High-Pressure Pump with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of High-Pressure Pump submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.