For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
High-Pressure Processing (HPP) is a cutting-edge USDA-approved all natural process that utilizes intense water pressure to protect against harmful bacteria without affecting a food product's taste, texture, appearance or nutritional value.
The global average price of High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food is in the decreasing trend, from 5825 USD/MT in 2011 to 5787 USD/MT in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food includes Meat & Poultry Products, Juices & Beverages, Fruit & Vegetable, Seafood Products sand other. The proportion of Meat & Poultry Products in 2015 is about 32.4%, and the proportion of Fruit & Vegetable in 2015 is about 33.9%. They are the most popular High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food.
High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food is widely sold by Supermarket, Direct Store, Online and Other. The most proportion of High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food is sold by Supermarket, and the market share in 2015 is about 53%.
North America region is the largest supplier of High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food, with a production market share nearly 50% in 2015. Europe is the second largest supplier of High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food, enjoying production market share about 26% in 2015.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 41% in 2015. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 31.5%.
Market competition is intense between the giant. Hormel food, Espuna, Campofrio Alimentacio, Cargill, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Meat & Poultry Products
- Juices & Beverages
- Fruit & Vegetable
- Seafood Products
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Direct Store
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Hormel food
- Campofrio Alimentacio
- Suja Life
- Echigo Seika
- Universal Pasteurization
- Hain Celestial
- Avure Technologies
- Safe Pac Pasteurization
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of High Pressure Processing (HPP) Food submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.