For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Hexagonal Boron Nitride (Hexagonal BN), h-BN, commonly known as white graphite, has a structure and properties similar to graphite. It has become one of the most popular dry lubricants due to its lubricating properties and inertness to molten metals and salts. And the hexagonal BN includes 3 grades: PG (Premium), SG (Standard) and CG (Custom).
Hexagonal BN (h-BN) is a white powder having a scaly crystalline structure similar to that of graphite, and is a chemically stable material, giving rise to moniker "white graphite."
Hexagonal boron nitride industry concentration is not low. The top ten companies were estimated to account for 64.16% production volume market share in 2015. The production of hexagonal BN increased from 2949 MT in 2011 to 3655 MT in 2015, with an average growth rate of more than 5.52%. In the world wide, USA was the major manufacturing region, who accounted for about 35.27% production market share in the hexagonal BN industry in 2015. Saint-Gobain, Momentive, 3M, H.C.Starck and UK Abrasives are the global leading manufacturers of hexagonal BN.
Different application segments of the hexagonal BN include hexagonal BN composite ceramics, industrial packaging, cubic boron nitride (CBN), paints & coatings and lubricants industry, cosmetics industry and others. Composite ceramics was the largest consumed filed of hexagonal boron nitride in 2015 with consumption volume share 29.98%. However, paints & coatings and lubricants industry is also expected to be one of the fastest growing segments of the application market. Meanwhile, the cosmetics industry is also showing the steady growth.
The global hexagonal boron nitride market was dominated by USA with largest share- 32.37%- in total volume consumption in 2015. China was another leading regional market for hexagonal boron nitride due to increase in end-use applications in the region in 2015. Europe and Japan accounted for significant share in total volume consumption of hexagonal boron nitride in 2015.
Currently, HBN is more expensive. HBN prices 1MT at least in 26000USD above, on the whole, HBN has great profit margins. As technology advances, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in future too, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go on narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin. However, the grade, the price of good standard HBN products remains high.
We tend to believe that this industry has good prospects for development due to the rigid demand. Strong demand from various end-user industries is expected to boost the demand for h-BN in the years to come. However, high cost and complex manufacturing process is expected to be major concern for manufacturers.
According to this study, over the next five years the Hexagonal Boron Nitride market will register a 0.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 280 million by 2024, from US$ 260 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Hexagonal Boron Nitride business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hexagonal Boron Nitride market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Hexagonal Boron Nitride value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Premium Grade(PG)
- Standard Grade(SG)
- Custom Grade(CG)
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Hexagonal Boron Nitride Composite Ceramics
- Preparation of Cubic Boron Nitride (CBN)
- Paints & Coatings and Lubricants Industry
- Cosmetics Industry
- Industrial Packing
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- 3M company
- UK Abrasives
- Showa Denko Group
- Boron Compounds
- Qingzhou Fangyuan
- Zibo Jonye Ceramic Technologies
- YingKou Liaobin
- QingZhouMaTeKeChang Materials
- Baoding Pengda
- DANGDONG RIJIN
- Eno High-Tech Material
- QingZhou Longjitetao
- Liaoning Pengda Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hexagonal Boron Nitride consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Hexagonal Boron Nitride market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hexagonal Boron Nitride manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hexagonal Boron Nitride with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hexagonal Boron Nitride submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.