For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A heat recovery steam generator or HRSG is an energy recovery heat exchanger that recovers heat from a hot gas stream. It produces steam that can be used in a process (cogeneration) or used to drive a steam turbine (combined cycle).
Globally, the HRSG industry market is not that concentrated as the manufacturing technology of HRSG is relatively much more mature than some high-tech equipment. But some enterprises are still well-known for the wonderful performance of their HRSG and related services. At the same time, some countries such as South Korea, Italy and USA are remarkable in the global HRSG industry because of their market share and technology status of HRSG.
The consumption volume of HRSG is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of HRSG industry may not keep stable. But it is surely forecasted that the market of HRSG is still promising.
The product average price declined in the past few years due to the market competition, the average price will keep the trend in the few future years due to most of Chinese manufacturers will enter the industry.
The key drivers identified in heat recovery steam generator market are the growing need for energy efficient sources, allocation of government incentives for achieving better energy efficiency levels, reduction in carbon emissions, proposed investment plans in energy sector by government and major companies. However, high capital cost and limited product differentiation are the key challenges faced by manufacturers in heat recovery steam generator market.
Although the market competition of HRSG is fierce globally, there are many enterprises can obtain considerable profit form the manufacturing and marketing of HRSG and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
According to this study, over the next five years the Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) market will register a 3.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2810 million by 2024, from US$ 2230 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Power Generation
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Foster Wheeler
- Nooter Eriksen
- CMI Energy
- Alstom Power
- Doosan E&C
- Siemens (NEM Energy)
- VOGT Power
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Hangzhou Boiler
- 703 Institute
- Wuxi Huaguang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.