For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Healthcare supply chain management is the regulation of the flow of medical goods and services from manufacturer to patient, it mainly includes hardware and software, the downstream customer mainly includes the manufacture, providers, and distributors.
Health care is one of the notable, rapidly growing industries globally. It includes various segments such as medical devices, pharmaceuticals, information technology, and services, all of which are developing at a fast pace. This market is expected to reach 3.2 B USD by 2025 from 1.6 B USD in 2017, at a CAGR of 9.3%. On the basis of geography, the market is distributed over five regions: United States, Europe, China, and Japan. United States was the dominant region in 2017 owing to the presence of top pharmaceutical companies here, along with the multiple government initiatives, and increased implementation of technologically advanced solutions.
According to this study, over the next five years the Healthcare Supply Chain Managements market will register a 9.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2670 million by 2024, from US$ 1710 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Healthcare Supply Chain Managements business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Healthcare Supply Chain Managements market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Healthcare Supply Chain Managements value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corporation
- Manhattan Associates
- BluJay Solutions
- Jump Technologies
- LogiTag Systems
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Healthcare Supply Chain Managements market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Healthcare Supply Chain Managements market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Healthcare Supply Chain Managements players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Healthcare Supply Chain Managements with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Healthcare Supply Chain Managements submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.