For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Harmonic Drive is a compact, high performance, precision reduction gear. It is one of the key components used in robotic products such as collaborative work robots. The gear consists of only 3 basic parts (Wave Generator, Flex spline, and Circular Spline). It provides excellent features not found in other speed reducers.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Harmonic Drive in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
HDSI is the dominant worldwide supplier of harmonic drive gear, there are other small manufacturers in China and North America. Therefore, market share concentration is highly concentrated. The largest operators HDSI account for about 83.75 % of total industry revenue in 2017. Other Key market players include Leaderdrive and Beijing CTKM Harmonic Drive among others.
Worldwide, Industry Robot Industry was the largest consumer of Harmonic Drive, which is responsible for about 56.82 percent of Harmonic Drive consumption in 2017. The remaining 43.18 percent was consumed for Semiconductor Production Equipment Industry. Flat Panel Equipment and Machine Tools Industry among others.
The worldwide market for Harmonic Drive is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 14.8% over the next five years, will reach 720 million US$ in 2023, from 320 million US$ in 2017, according to a new GIR (Global Info Research) study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Beijing CTKM Harmonic Drive
- Zhejiang Laifual
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Cup Style
- Hat Style
- Pancake Style
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Industry Robot
- Semiconductor Equipment
- Flat Panel Equipment
- Machine Tools
- Optical Machine
- Printing, Bookbinding and Paper Machine
- Metal Working Machine
- Medical Equipment
- Space Equipment
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Harmonic Drive market.
Chapter 1, to describe Harmonic Drive Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Harmonic Drive, with sales, revenue, and price of Harmonic Drive, in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Harmonic Drive, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 12, Harmonic Drive market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Harmonic Drive sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source