For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Gynecology is the study that deals with the health problems related to female reproductive systems like vagina, ovaries, and uterus and also with female breast.
The global gynecology devices market size was valued at USD 7.6 billion in 2016 and is expected grow at a CAGR of 15.6% during the forecast period.
Introduction of advanced devices which aid in increasing efficiency of minimally invasive procedures and high development of definition imaging devices such as 3D endoscope is primarily boosting the market growth.
The factors such as growing gynecologicaldisease prevalence and conditions associated with the female reproductive system such as cervical cancer, uterine cancer, polycystic ovary syndrome, vaginal melanoma, extended bleeding and irregular menstrual cycles are primarily resulting in increased demand for gynaecological treatments. Moreover, rising awareness regarding benefits of regular check-ups is resulting in growth in a number of new cases of feminine disease and conditions registered each year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Gynecological Devices will register a 15.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 17800 million by 2023, from US$ 7600 million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Gynecological Devices market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gynecological Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Gynecological Endoscopy Devices
- Endometrial Ablation Devices
- Fluid Management Systems
- Female Sterilization and Contraceptive Devices
- Hand Instruments
- Diagnostic Imaging Systems
Segmentation by application:
- Diagnostic Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Karl Storz
- Cooper Surgical
- Olympus Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Richard Wolf
- MedGyn Product
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Gynecological Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Gynecological Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gynecological Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gynecological Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gynecological Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.