For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Ground Support Equipment (GSE) is the support equipment found at an airport, usually on the ramp, the servicing area by the terminal. This equipment is used to service the aircraft between flights. As the name suggests, ground support equipment is there to support the operations of aircraft whilst on the ground. The role this equipment plays generally involves ground power operations, aircraft mobility, and cargo/passenger loading operations.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Ground Support Equipment industry is relatively concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 47.19% of the revenue market. Regionally, North America is the biggest production value area of valves, also the leader in the whole Ground Support Equipment industry.
Second, North America occupied 38.53% of the revenue market in 2016. It is followed by Europe and China, which respectively account for around 31.728% and 14.32% of the global total industry. Other countries have a small amount of production. Geographically, North America was the largest consumption market in the world, which took about 36.16% of the global consumption volume in 2016.
According to this study, over the next five years the Ground Support Equipment market will register a 5.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2790 million by 2024, from US$ 2010 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Ground Support Equipment business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ground Support Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Ground Support Equipment value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Powered Equipment
- Non-powered Equipment
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Passenger Service
- Cargo Service
- Aircraft Service
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- TLD Group
- JBT Corporation
- Tug Technologies Corporation
- Fast Global Solutions
- Aero Specialties
- Global Ground Support
- Toyota Industries Corp
- Gate GSE
- Guangtai Airports Equipment
- Shenzhen TECHKING
- Hangfu Airdrome Equipment
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ground Support Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Ground Support Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ground Support Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ground Support Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ground Support Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.