For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF or GCSF), also known as colony-stimulating factor 3 (CSF 3), is a glycoprotein that stimulates the bone marrow to produce granulocytes and stem cellsand release them into the bloodstream.
Functionally, it is a cytokine and hormone, a type of colony-stimulating factor, and is produced by a number of different tissues.
The pharmaceutical analogs of naturally occurring G-CSF are called filgrastim and lenograstim.
G-CSF also stimulates the survival, proliferation, differentiation, and function of neutrophil precursors and mature neutrophils.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Oncological Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Growth Hormone Deficiencies
- Chronic and Autoimmune Disorders
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dong-A Socio Group
- Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Novartis AG
- Stada Arzneimittel
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.