For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
GPRS stands for 'General Packet Radio Service' and was the first popular data standard for mobile phones. GPRS was used for WAP and MMS messages and offered modest connection speeds - typically 30-40 Kbit/s, although the theoretical maximum is 115 Kbit/s. GPRS is known as a '2.5G' technology.
GPRS (general packet radio services) is a non-voice service that provides wireless packet data access with GSM.
Faster mobile technologies such as Edge 3G Universal Mobile Telecommunication Service and high-speed download packet access, or HSDPA access have been developed for mobile devices.
GPRS is supported by most mobile networks.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that GPRS Mobile Phone will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global GPRS Mobile Phone market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of GPRS Mobile Phone market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Smart Phone
- Feature Phone
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Samsung Electronics
- LG Electronics
- Huawei Technologies
- Sony Mobile Communications
- ZTE Corporation
- TCL Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global GPRS Mobile Phone consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of GPRS Mobile Phone market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global GPRS Mobile Phone manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the GPRS Mobile Phone with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of GPRS Mobile Phone submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.